Community Sponsored Events are special fundraisers held on behalf of the Campbell River Hospital Foundation. They are initiated, planned and organized by an individual or group that makes all of the arrangements and coordinates all event logistics. Each year numerous community sponsored events take place to benefit our Hospital.
There are many ways that you can help the Campbell River Hospital Foundation. From a party to a sporting event, there is always a way to give back. Your imagination is your only limit.
Some ways that we can support your event include:
- CRHF staff are available to offer advice and expertise on the planning of your event.
- CFHF staff may be able to attend a planning meeting or your event.
- CRHF will provide information on the area of care you support and its current medical equipment needs.
- CRHF can provide our logo and guidelines for using it.
- Promoting your event throughout the Hospital.
- Writing an endorsement letter.